Project managment tool phase 3

Hello there, I have been working on this PMT for 3 weeks. Last week, I decide to have a specific usage for my PMT, and a PMT for lighting is what I decide to do.

Also, I finish the base part of this tool, which is the create/rename/delete function,

and I redesign some of the UI during the creation of the PMT.

Here is a screen shot of the PMT right now.




As you can see, there are two button on the top of the tool, the first one allows you to create a new project, and you can dedicate the specific DCC/Engine you want to work on lighting.

This is the screenshot of what will popup when you push "Create project"



You could select a DCC/Engine that is setting into default, or click ADD button to add a new path.



And there are 3 different layers inside the tree widget, the first layer is the project layer, there are 4 buttons in this layer,
the first button with the DCC/Engine icon will launch the DCC that is used by this project.
the rest of the button is create scene/rename project/delete project.

the second/third layers is not so different,
but the second layer has create
lighting/rename scene/move scene/delete scene
the third layer has similar button list,
but with a lighting button which will launch a new tool called "Lighting Manager"
which is what I will work on for the next week.


Comments